September is National Rice Month! What better way to enjoy the month of rice, than to host a GIVEAWAY! Rice is a huge staple in my home, it’s served on a weekly basis, and having it on the table in 10 minutes or so is definitely a winner!
According to the US Rice Federation, rice provides more than 15 necessary vitamins, costs only 10 cents per serving on average and can keep you full with few calories.
If you are concerned about your grocery budget, adding rice to your meals is filling, tasty, quick, and CHEAP!
(1) SaveAtHomeMommy reader will receive FREE Minute Rice Prize Pack consisting of FREE product coupons, pot holders, kitchen timer, reusable grocery bags and MORE!
To enter, leave a comment stating: What is a staple dish you make consistently each month for your family?
I will give you additional entries for each of the following:
- Follow SaveAtHomeMommy on Twitter  (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Follow SaveAtHomeMommy on Pinterest  (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Like SaveAtHomeMommy on Facebook  (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Subscribe to SaveAtHomeMommy Daily emails  (leave a comment stating that you did so)
- Follow SaveAtHomeMommy on Instagram -Saveathomemommy  (leave a comment stating that you did so)
The giveaway ends on 10/01/13 at 9PM PST. The winner will be selected by using random.org.
*Official Rules: Last day to enter the giveaway is 10/01/2013 at 9:00PM PST. You must supply a valid email address at time of entry. We never sell or trade emails. Winners will be chosen by using random.org. Giveaway is promoted by SaveAtHomeMommy as a media outlet. Winner must live in the USA, 18 years or older and void where prohibited. Prize pack will be shipped buy the sponsor of the gift pack.